Monday 25 March 2013

Country Living Spring Fair 2013

Inspirational Easter Table - Room Set by Chez Moi


Here we go! My top three 2013 Country Living Fair picks!

No. 3 Yum Yum Tree Fudge

Artisan Fudge made in the heart of Suffolk using all natural flavours and local British Sugar. I tasted loads but my favourites by far were Cappuccino and Salted Caramel. I visited the fair on Thursday and I've already run out of fudge. Thank god I can replenish my supply via their website!

No. 2 Bertie & Jack 

I've visited the Bertie & Jack stall in Bath on numerous occasions. I even asked them for three bespoke prints when I was redecorating my living room. Imagine my surprise when I came across them at the Fair! I was so thrilled I bought a smaller print featuring the song bird cut out for my bedroom.


Best in Show

No. 1 Hogben Pottery 

Hogben Pottery are a Fair Favourite of mine but this year I was even more impressed than I usually am! Each piece is hand worked by a select team of skilled craftspeople to create something individual, unique and beautiful. I love their Fox Terrier and Spaniel designs but this year I treated myself to a Rabbit mug. Check out their 2013 best sellers here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free Guys!