Monday 26 March 2012

And the winner is. . .



If I had to pick one exhibiter at the Country Living Fair to be my "best in show" it would be Whinberry & Antler. Their stall was chocker with beautiful cushions, bags, tea towels and aprons all inspired by British wildlife. 


My friend came away with a draft excluder which featured a line of marching hedgehogs! It was almost too cute to be allowed. I was very tempted by this rectangle hedgehog cushion. If only I'd seen it earlier in the day I probably would have snapped it up! Alas I had already spent too much money!


What's more all of their products are hand printed and crafted which makes each item unique. 


Click here to visit the W&A website!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your kind words about Whinberry & Antler products and for including me on your blog, I am so pleased you liked them!

    I will be going to the Country Living Fair at Christmas with a new range of products and designs, so hopefully I will see you there!

    Jacinta, Whinberry & Antler

    ReplyDelete

Feel Free Guys!