Moore and Bradfield is an innovative business offering interior architecture, interior design and fully bespoke furniture to residential clients throughout London and the Home Counties. The family business which is based in Hungerford, Berkshire, was established by my parents, Trevor and Alison Moore in 1980. Collectively we have 70 years experience within the interior design profession.
A substantial portion of our work comes from recommendation and repeat business from previous clients, the highest compliment we can be paid. At Moore & Bradfield we design and make by hand fully bespoke, individually designed furniture for interiors that feel as though they have evolved through time. We specialise in unfitted and eclectic kitchens ideal for entertaining and family life. Our experienced cabinetmakers create furniture with hand painted finishes and in any hard wood from Oak and Walnut and Ebony.
We have a range of professional skills to ensure creative ideas are translated effectively. These include,
- One to one on-site consultations
- Detailed design drawings for all aspects of a project
- Full and comprehensive estimates and quotations
- Schedules of work
- Technical drawings for lighting schemes and electrical specifications
- A competent team of on site subcontractors and/or liaison with a clients own tradespersons
- Appliance advice and sourcing
- Development of interior schemes including soft furnishings, floor coverings, door furniture, accessories, full dressing service, mood and sample boards
- Full and partial project management