Wednesday 29 February 2012

Bedroom Ideas

Please forgive me but once again I'm going off topic. I'm thinking of changing the name of this blog to 'Gemma Moore Interior Design"!


I just really wanted to share with you my plans for the new bedroom. I found this picture online and it really represents the look I want to go for. I love the crispness of all the white teamed with the freshness of the green. And that fireplace!!! And that linen cupboard!!! In fact there isn't one element of this I would change!


I'm on the hunt for the perfect paint colour. Ideally I want the palest green possible. One which will be seen almost as white in some schemes. So far all of my favourites are from Little Greene. My current top three. . .

Pearl Colour Pale


Acorn
Starlings Egg (is he too blue?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free Guys!