Monday 11 July 2011

PaperStone



Happy Monday Everyone!


I know its been ages since my last post - apologies!. As well as the usual summer madness (tis the wedding season don't cha know!), I had a fantastic Holiday to Turkey, but I am back now in the thick of it. 


I had a meeting with one of my Reps the other day who introduced me to PaperStone, and I have to say I am in love! Marketed as the 'worktop with a conscience', PaperStone's green credentials are unparalleled. PaperStone is a heavy duty Composite made from post-consumer recycled paper and as such both strong and tough. Its also incredibly rich in colour. 


Here are the facts! 
  • it absorbs virtually no water,
  • it's non porous surface ensures it remains stain free,
  • it's heat resistant up to 350 degrees fahrenheit (175 degrees celsius),
  • and it washes clean simply with dishwasher liquid and a sponge!
Check out there website : www.paperstoneproducts.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free Guys!