Monday 5 November 2012

Country Mudrooms

I'm a boots girl through and through. I love leather boots, suede boots, knee high boots, ankle boots, motorcycle boots, riding boots, wellington boots and more. Basically I love the lot! I would equally love a proper mudroom in which to keep all my pairs, instead of cramming them all into my average sized wardrobe! 

A mudroom should be a place to hang coats, bags, hats and scarfs and most importantly a place to take off well worn boots before heading inside to warm up. 

If unlike me you are lucky enough to live in a big country house then feast your eyes on these beauts. (Believe me as the temperature drops further you will really appreciate a room where the dirt and grime brought in from the outside world is welcome.)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free Guys!