Monday 2 July 2012

Picnic Buys

I know you'll think I've lost my marbles, going on about picnic buys when its still chucking it down. It seems like its rained non stop for the whole of June! But I for one will not loose faith! It is now July and I'm adamant that the sun is just around the corner. I plan to prepare this week by updating my picnicware, perhaps with one (or all three) of these beauts. 

Please let me know if you have found something which deserves a spot in this post (especially if its a picnic blanket - I'm on the prowl and haven't found anything yet!)



Anorak Binoculars Melamine Plate - £5.50
New for spring 2012, this hard wearing melamine plate is  great for outdoor dining. Pack a set of these plates along with the matching beakers in your picnic pack.


Cath Kidson Boat Cool Bag - £35.00
Perfect for a day out, this large boat print cool bag will keep your food and drinks chilled until its time to tuck in, You could always invest in the matching melamine bowls and mugs.


Sugarcane Picnic Pack for 6 from Pipii.co.uk - £12.50
The plates, bowls and mugs in this pack are all made from the waste fibre from pressing sugar cane, meaning they are are fully biodegradable, compostable or recyclable and suitable for all uses including hot, wet and oily foods. Win!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free Guys!