Wednesday 7 December 2011

White Christmas part 2 (not by design!)

Hey Guys,


It appears that Blogger cut off my last post half way through! My apologies. For some reason it now wont let me edit so I'll have to continue it as another post. . .White Christmas part 2. Enjoy!






I love this Joy gift wrap ribbon (Cox & Cox, £8.50). If you want to keep your all white scheme from looking too glam, adding small amounts of red is the way to go. Cox & Cox have loads of red and white gift wrap and gift wrapping accessorise. I promise if you take a peak you won't be able to resist.



These silver corded white napkins from The White Company (£30 for a set of four) are really classy. Whilst your on their website spend a few minutes looking at their 'Little White Company' page. Its full of gorgeous Christmas gifts for little ones. 









This espresso cup and saucer is from the Blanc sur Blanc range by Vera Wang. The pattern is just beautiful, perfect for after dinner coffee. The 18 piece collection is available from John Lewis (see link above). I adore the large oval dish. Just imagine how stonking it would look on your Christmas table!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free Guys!